Speaker: Dr Linda Greenwall
Venue: Bedruthan Hotel, Mawgan Porth TR8 4BU
Whitening and White Spot Lecture, GDC learning outcome A, B, C, D
To provide delegates with an in-depth knowledge of tooth whitening and dental bleaching to achieve successful results for their patients and practice. • To learn how to undertake effective resin infiltration for treatment of white spots and white marks.
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to:
• Explain the scientific basis of bleaching, having acquired knowledge and understanding of the process.
• Summarise key points of the EU directive concerning tooth whitening products
• Identify the various dental bleaching techniques
• Summarise the causes of sensitivity and patient management during treatment
• Discuss strategies to manage problems associated with tooth whitening and dental bleaching
• Undertake effective whitening treatments for their patients
• Learn how to assess the indications and the contraindications for resin infiltration techniques
• Learn how to undertake resin infiltration for simple, intermediate and advanced resin infiltration treatment
To register please email email@example.com